You've changed over time, so can your art.
Wyld Chyld Now Offers Non-Laser Tattoo Removal
If you want to alter, cover, or even completely wipe the “regret of it all” ink that you have, there is an alternative to laser treatments now available. Until now the only option for tattoo removal was to be referred outside the studio for the removal/lightening procedure only to return to your artist and face the limitations based on the results of the removal.
Your tattoo ink-evolution can be done by your tattoo expert who understands the essence of tattoo art and will work with you throughout the artistic process. You are now in control, limited only by your and your artist’s imagination!
The Tatt2away® Tattoo Removal System (US Patent 8,663,162) works using a similar technique to how a tattoo is applied:
- The skin is lightly abraded in a patented pattern to reduce scarring
- A patented solution developed by Rejuvetek Medical called TEPRSOL® is introduced instead of ink.
- TEPRSOL® produces an escharotic response in the skin that relies on the body’s natural healing response to reject the ink from the body in the form of a scab, actually removing the ink from the body.
- Tatt2Away® treatments are designed to remove the tattoo in a series of visits for maximum results.
- The number of treatments depends on the size complexity, and location of the design. An average size tattoo (4 inches by 4 inches), may need four or five visits but is realistically determined during the initial consultation.
- Discomfort from the procedure is comparable to that of a tattoo being applied. Treatment sessions last about 20-30 minutes and time between treatment sessions is usually about six- eight weeks